Is there only Water-based life? or More?
A nebula sandbox. Create stars from cosmic dust, crash comets into planets.
Requires a WebGL-capable browser and a decent GPU. Firefox recommended.
- Drag cosmic dust to re-arrange the nebula.
- Click and hold to collapse the dust into a new star.
- Click a star to zoom into its solar system.
- Click on planets or comets to zoom in. Click again to inspect.
- Click an empty area to zoom out from a planet/comet.
- Right-click and drag to rotate camera.
- Comets are located on the outskirts of each solar system.
- Each comet contains a certain type of chemical compound.
- Perturb comets and smash them into planets using the blue dial in the comet inspector.
- The angle of impact will move a planet towards or away from its star.
- The composition of the comet will be mixed into the target planet.
- The appearance of a planet will be determined by its chemical composition and orbit.
- A message will appear when a planet becomes habitable.
Nursery macOS.zip 46 MB